1. With this registration the student, or in this case the client, declares to be of legal age, confirms the will of participation in the course and receiving for this purpose, adequate information related to the contents and duration of the learning period. With the payment the delivery of didactic material will be confirmed.
2. Within the school facilities the student will refrain from smoking, making noise or, in general, from any inappropriate actions which interferes with the development of the learning activity. In case of breach of this essential obligation the student will be expelled with loss of the amounts paid.
3. The student may not reproduce or disclose, whole or in part, any information, content, images or teaching materials that have been accessed in the framework of the training.
4. The student is obligated to inform about his absence 24h in advance, otherwise the lesson will be counted as realized. In case of visit by the doctor, the corresponding receipt must be presented.
5. Once the amount of the course has been paid, it will not be returned.
6. Wi will refund the money only in case we have to cancel the group due to not having enought students at the group or any organization problems. If we cancel the group, the student will recieve the refund of proportional part of the classes left.
7. National holidays may be recovered, as well as periods in which the school is closed.
8. The payment of the course will correspond with the period from the first day of class, which means, if student has paid for one month, it will be a calendar month.
9. The school reserves the right to change a group or the classes’ time, suggest a student changing their course for private classes or to close the group, in case there is only one or two students left. If the student does not agree, the proportional part of the course payment will be refunded.
10. In case of visa procedures, if the student has been denied, he / she will be entitled to a full refund, except the management expenses for the procedures performed.
11. Your authorization is requested to offer products and services, receive communications and loyalty actions and to capture and use your image for the informative and promotional purposes in the following social networks Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube, Meetup.
12. The student has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days without the need of explanations. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 calendar days from that day. To be able to withdrawal from the contract, you must notify us about your decision through clear statement (for example, a letter sent by post, fax or email).
13. We have a discount program consisting on: 5% discount if you bring a friend for each, 5% discount for Erasmus students and 5% if you are aupair.
14. Claims may be presented by customers, who hold the consumers status under the terms of the legislation, which will be treated by the customer service of BCNSunlight and will be answered within a maximum period of 30 days. In case of complaint or dismissal by BCNSunlight Language School the consumer can go to the consumer organizations of their autonomous community or resort to the platform of REGULATION (EU) 524/2013 of the European Parliament and Council, of May 21, on resolution of online litigation in consumer matters (http://ec.europa.eu/odr ).
15. The recipients of your data might be: suppliers, collaborators or other entities that need them in order to meet the obligations of the responsible and demanding an equivalent level of confidentiality.
16. Users may contact the data protection delegate, where appropriate, or exercise the rights of access, rectification, opposition, deletion, limitation, portability or other legally provided by any of the addresses indicated, attaching a copy of your ID or similar identification document. In the event of a claim, they may file it with the competent control authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection, www.agpd.es).
17. Otherwise stipulated by law, any disputes arising from this contract shall be resolved in accordance with Spanish law and in courts and law of the domicile of the defendant.
18. If you need an insurance, we collaborate with AME ASISTENCIA and offer health insurance for foreigners with which we guarantee you the obtaining of your Visa or NIE. The insurance cover:
Emergency 24 hours
Primary Health Care
Diagnostic services, labs and imaging
With no amount limitation
For further details you can visit https://www.ameasistencia.com/coberturas-extranjeros
19. We issue certificates of achievement and attendance at the end of your course, which record the number of hours completed and the level reached. The certificates are informative and are permanently valid.
The certificate of attendance will be delivered to all the students once they finish their course, and contains: the date of issue, the hours completed, the level reached, the course completed, the objectives and content acquired and a report of recommendations.
The certificate of achievement contains: the date of issue, the hours completed, results of the last evaluation carried out, the level reached, the course completed, the objectives and content acquired and a report of recommendations.
This certificate will be given upon request. Both documents are completely free.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the data reported here correspond to the owner of the Web: www .bcnsunlight.com.
Trade name: BCNSUNLIGHT LANGUAGE SCHOOL
Natural person: Ricardo González Ureña
Telephone: 653329736, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Trademark registered in the Official Registry of Trademarks and Patents No.: 0383092/6